All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

RNS/RCD 510?

<< < (4/4)

tom619:

--- Quote from: mortygttdi on May 19, 2009, 08:50:45 pm ---the units are 1TO units so I beleive from a Golf but they are inported the one Ive just put in was from germany has the stations still had the station name and language in german,  I think they are possibly refurbed imports??? the lad deals from manchester and if you go to the free ads(gumtree) and put in mfd3 his advert will come up. He advertises all oem sat nav units,  hes called Justin.

Darren

--- End quote ---

and you can vouch for these guys darren?

pazz:

--- Quote from: mortygttdi on May 19, 2009, 08:50:45 pm ---the units are 1TO units so I beleive from a Golf but they are inported the one Ive just put in was from germany has the stations still had the station name and language in german,  I think they are possibly refurbed imports??? the lad deals from manchester and if you go to the free ads(gumtree) and put in mfd3 his advert will come up. He advertises all oem sat nav units,  hes called Justin.

Darren

--- End quote ---

I have been chatting with this guy, he said if I went and collected one from him he will sell me one for £550. He's based all over the place. Some of his other adverts say he's based in Hull.

mortygttdi:
He is moving from Hull and will be based solely in mancester but he also goes to bradford aswell which Is where I met him to get the RNS510.

He seems a very quite lad only about late 20's early 30's I think he's polish? I wouldn't say I can vouch for them cos I don't know them but hes been okay with me.

You pays your money and take the risks but I believe he does a fitting service in mancester and has a decent advert if that helps at all.

Darren

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version