All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

A drive in a R32

(1/4) > >>

Rich:
I'm really desperate to have a drive in an R32. :drool:


I just want to experience the feel and the sumptious noise of that thing !!!  :drool: :drool:


Do you think the dealers might let me if i said i was interst. in buying ?

mortygttdi:
Yes I test drove one last year when I had my Focus ST225 and said I wanted to change my focus to the R32 they bent over backwards to get one off there lot to let me have a go in it and the sales guy let me go all over the place.

Best of luck they are a very nice car.

by the way I got a sensible 27mpg and I wasn't slow with it although I wasn't booting it that much cos obviously the sales guy was next to me.

Darren

celica:
don't do it

having sold my remapped audi tt cos looking for something a bit more space, i thought of the the gti and r32

first go was r32 dsg and loved it, and searching since ;-(

had a go in a gti manual, just didn't feel special enough i thought

VC:
like i need an excuse........



 :jumpmove:

animal:
Phone the dealer and book a test drive - they will take you more seriously than it you just turn up and ask to drive one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version