All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

A drive in a R32

<< < (2/4) > >>

Jules86:
Where do you live? Im in london if your near, cant let you drive but can take you for a spin  :happy2:

Edition30:
Wakefield, will be at Superchips on the 6th though  :happy2:

VeeDubDan:
I took a test drive in a MK5 R32 when they were first launched one Saturday just for something to do.  I had no interest in buying one as I was unsure of the styling.  10 minute test drive later and the car was bought!!!  :laugh:  As soon as I heard the noise it made I was sold, be warned!

Aparoon:
I was the opposite to this, i test drove a dsg and a manual r32 and wasnt overly impressed with either, i expected it to be faster and it didnt sound as amazing inside? Although when i hear one drive past i still do a little sex wee  :drool:

VC:

--- Quote from: VeeDubDan on May 20, 2009, 08:41:23 am ---I took a test drive in a MK5 R32 when they were first launched one Saturday just for something to do.  I had no interest in buying one as I was unsure of the styling.  10 minute test drive later and the car was bought!!!  :laugh:  As soon as I heard the noise it made I was sold, be warned!

--- End quote ---

same for me, i had a MK4 1.8t GTI and wanted the MK5 golf, went to the dealers and drove the GTI and the .:R32 straight after each other and the noise of the .:R hooked me within seconds! wasn't available in Candy on its release and production run so i bought a MK4 .:R32..... then they brought out the Candy and the rest as they say....

 :innocent:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version