All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Badges

(1/1)

nads1_uk:
Where can I get a complete set of carbon fibre badges and how much do they cost?

Nads

Ifti:
Must admit, I wouldnt mind a front carbon badge myself - been thinking of getting a roll of the sticky back CF and doing it myself........

bacillus:

--- Quote from: nads1_uk on May 20, 2009, 08:02:23 am ---Where can I get a complete set of carbon fibre badges and how much do they cost?

Nads

--- End quote ---

This is where the last group buy got then from, http://carbondynamics.net/products-page/golf--jetta-v/

bacillus:
You could also consider the cheaper alternative of carbon wrapping the emblems like in this thread, http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=4467.0

Ifti:
If I could find a decent place where I could buy a roll, I dont mind buying it and then selling pieces as and when required.....!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version