All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

S3 Swop for New GTI. Should I?

(1/6) > >>

hufcforpromotion:
I was looking in my local VW today as our Touran was having it's service and got talking to a sales man whilst I was looking around the New GTI. He said that one was sold but they have another one ordered in Red 5 door with quite a few extras coming in 2 weeks time! Offered me a straight swop for my Facelift S3 that I have had for only 6 weeks. The new golf retails at £25,200. I must admit I am tempted but not so sure if it would be a sensible move!? All thoughts would be appreciated!

Cheers John

VC:
don't make me slap you  :chicken:

WhiteGTI:
No wayyyyyy!!

I think you've bought the S3 at the perfect time - right after the mid-life facelift.

To buy the MK6 so early in its lifecycle would not be a sensible move IMO. The S3 is a great car, and you've got a particularly good example!  :happy2:

v2brett:
if i was you id stick with the S3,  decisions decisions  :laugh:

keith:
I wouldn't as knowing you, which i dont lol you will only trade it in for a R-model GTI or R20 when they come out, keep a car for more than 2 weeks :grin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version