All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Laquer Cracking on my bbs's!!!!!
Toast:
Hey guys just had the car out the garage to go get me barnet cut :innocent: And as I walked back to the car I noticed the front drivers side rim covered in what looked like scratch marks?! But on closer inspection it seems that the laquer on the centre's of the rim is starting to crack :angry015: :angry015:!!!! :sad: Now These are only just back from Wrc at preston a month ago and been on the car less than 2 weeks!! Needless to say I'm not pleased :jumping:
Here's a few pics
182_blue:
what did you have done ?
Top Cat:
Thats not to good is it. :chicken: :sad1:
Have you give them a ring. :smiley:
Toast:
Na not yet Tc only just noticed it this evening and thats the 1st I've had the car out the garage since last wednesday as I was away in Ireland until sunday evening or I would of seen it by now :sad:
Going to give them a phone in the morning find out what they'l do :sad1: Thing is if you stand at a distance you can't see it only when your up close for the light hits it! Either way it ain't pretty :jumping:
gazbutS3:
get straight on the blower 2 morra pal :happy2:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
Go to full version