All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Tips for fitting lowered springs, updated with pics

<< < (7/7)

gazbutS3:

--- Quote from: illyun on May 24, 2009, 12:51:07 am ---Did you have to get the alignment sorted out after putting the springs on?

Very nice S3 btw  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

Its booked in this week for alignment, so won't be driving much till then :happy2:

gazbutS3:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on May 23, 2009, 09:26:30 pm ---Whats with the razor!  :surprised:

You weren't shaving Charlies balls again were you!  :grin:

--- End quote ---

He's got no bobbers :sad:

T88OMM:
Looks great Gaz, it really was crying out for a bit of a drop, glad to see you finally got your arse in gear  :grin: I know who is doing my springs when I get my next car now....your payment will be as many cups as you like of the finest tea  :grin: PMSL at the Charlie comments  :grin:

gazbutS3:
cheers pal, I'm really pleased with the results, just give it a good clean, gona go fo a drive me thinks :smiley:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version