All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

K03/K04 wastegate actuators from Forge

<< < (2/4) > >>

dan.payne:
Hurdy why dont you try it out for us, and if its any good, Group buy?  :laugh:

john_o:
that looks like a nice mod.
For me though I'd want to know how much the OE K04 tends to open.
If the K04's prove to have the same issue , then yes Im in. although my spool is already very hard so I dont really need it any sooner/harder  :signLOL: (or maybe I dont have much wastegate blowby in the first place)
The raising of the default min boost also 'slightly' bothers me, which is there as a safety guard.

Seems very much based on the position of the car prior to the mod, which as far as I call tell isnt that easy to ascertain before changing...

looking good though  :happy2:

give some time for the pioneers to sort out any issues  :grin:

SteveS:
nice stuff!!

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: dan.payne on May 21, 2009, 08:57:37 am ---Hurdy why dont you try it out for us, and if its any good, Group buy?  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

The K04 actuator is different. I'm hanging on for the results of any K04 trials before I jump on it. :happy2:

nick-barnes07:
ill be getting one for the k04 as soon as i find one cheap enough with some injectors  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version