All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

First photo of my car and I've only got Jeremy Clarkson in it !!!!!

(1/5) > >>

true-blue:
Needs a good clean, which will be happening this weekend.




Told you clarkson was in it  :signLOL:   :P





and a couple of my 'friends'





Lovely head unit, slightly slow boot up but plays radio/dvd etc while initialising so only about a 20 second delay really. I really nead to upgrade my speakers now to make the most of it but it sounds very good as it is with cd/dvd/mp3. Radio reception is not faultless though, so I tend to use the freeview for digital radio.




true-blue:
The picture quality from freeview is loads better than it appears from those photo's. I didn't bother setting the camera properly and just grabbed a few quick shots.

true-blue:
over 30 views and not a single comment, guess people don't like clarkson  :ashamed:

J5BWS:
That's very cool, it's on my shopping list!  Does it actually come with freeview too?!?

182_blue:
Looking good

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version