All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Phillips bulbs...

(1/3) > >>

Ifti:
Im looking to buy these....

http://www.powerbulbs.com/product_detail.asp?prod=81

Are they the correct type etc for my MK5 ED30?
Is it an easy job to replace the bulbs??

Also, I'll be using the forum discount, and I'll get the sidelight bulbs as well - is there a step by step guide on fitting them?
Im a noob when it comes to this stuff so the easier the guide the better!!

Caz:
im glad someone asked this question, cause ive been wanting to upgrade my bulbs for a while, but dont know which to get..  :ashamed: brighter, we need brighter! lol  :laugh:

Ifti:
I think the ones Ive linked to are the best around.
You also get the sidelights for free.

There is a code over on the other forum, so you get the lot for £17.99, with free delivery.

I just need a guide on installing them!  :ashamed:

NB07:
why did i think this was another phylis thread?!?  :rolleye:

Greeners:
H7 are indeed the right ones!  :happy2:

Fitting is a piece of pi$$! Remove the ruber cover from the back of the headlight, twist the bulb holder, pull out and replace bulbs!
The sidelight bulbs are a bit trickier, same process but the bulb holder just pulls out. You will need to jiggle them a bit as they don't like to come out first time around! Take your watch off too as it's a bit tight on the N/S headlight!  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version