All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
gti leather ...
SteveTDCi:
Hi,
I'm considering getting a golf gti ... amongst many cars i must add !!! but previous to my A3 i did have a golf GT TD and liked it only selling it because I found the clutch awkward and the seats uncomforable - leather. I'm hoping to try a GTi as i'm sure the cloth will be much more comfortable however it needs to be cloth... so the reason for the post - the first post i might add is if I manage to find the perfect GTI and not Focus ST Astra VXR Leon FR or A4 DTM ! would anyone be interested in a possible swap if I end up with leather interior for a cloth version ? ideally i'd wanted heated cloth but not to fussy ... oh and that is providing I find a gti ( well i've seen one that does have leather but does have 53k on the clock)
thanks
Steve
Top Cat:
Welcome to the forum Steve :smiley:
I reckon you have a pretty decent chance of finding someone to do the swap. :happy2:
Its horses for courses really some like cloth some like leather.
matsu:
yeah me for astart mate :jumpmove:
matsu
TomB:
Hello and welcome!
I find the GTI seats very supportive, some of the best I've sat in. I think you'll like them!
Yeah I'll swap with you as long as they're not torn or wrecked, I really wanted leather for mine! Chances are you'll find cloth though as it wasn't a cheap option!
Mine aren't heated though.
SteveTDCi:
I found with the leather in my previous golf that the sides dug into my thighs, and that the back support where the leather joined created hard sections. I loved my golf though.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
Go to full version