All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Pescara VS Pro race 1.2?

(1/4) > >>

Aparoon:
I have just baught a set of team dynamics pro race 1.2 wheels in black, they are unused and i got them quite cheap, what are they worth usually? Also does anybody know the weigth difference between them and the standard Pescara's?

Im undecided whether to keep them or to sell them?

Any help appreciated, thanks, Chris

monk:
I think there very nice.
Not OEM but think they would suit golf.
http://www.madmotors.co.uk/catalog/team-dynamics-race-black-tyres-p-16526.html

Aparoon:
I really like the pescara but just heard a lot about these wheels being lightweight and i do like black wheels, im just trying to decide whether to keep them or sell them on. Would i be able to feel any difference in the way the car drives with them??

Beddie:
You little bugger finding these  :fighting:
I may have to pull family rank and come and take them off you...  :evilgrin:

Aparoon:
Wanna buy them lol? Just had a look at pics of lucas car with these wheels on  :drool:

Think i will end up keeping them once i get them!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version