All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Another Friday, Another 2 mods - Part 1

(1/4) > >>

SteveP:
First up was a couple of bits of vinyl, (another success from Alex @ Chameleon) : -









I think for impact especially on the rear it's the best £50 I have ever spent on the outside of the car  :happy2:

The second one was a bit of a unexpected twist, details to be revealed shortly :rolleye:

Greeners:
You are such a tease PG!  :P

Car looked the mutts nuts today mate!  :happy2:

SteveP:
Cheers "Billy two Mk5's", for a chelsea tractor type golf the R was looking and sounding great too  :laugh: :laugh:

Greeners:

--- Quote from: SteveP on May 23, 2009, 09:59:12 pm ---Cheers "Billy two Mk5's", for a chelsea tractor type golf the R was looking and sounding great too  :laugh: :laugh:

--- End quote ---

I think I'll take that as a compliment?  :laugh:

Ifti:
Lookin good  :wink:
Although, is that front plate legal??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version