Make a donation

Author Topic: Revo Stage 2 Software for the 2.0TFSI K04 Based Cars  (Read 33340 times)

Offline yin

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 77
  • -Receive: 18
  • Seat Leon Cupra Tfsi Its nearly a Golf
    • Email
Re: Revo Stage 2 Software for the 2.0TFSI K04 Based Cars
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2009, 09:16:25 pm »

Steve are  you DSG?  If not hows your clutch?  I really want to switch my APR Stage2+ cupra to Revo but not sure if the clutch will take it, should e sensible and get the clutch 1st

Mike a i am also APR stage 2+ on a Cupra have just had to change clutch so if you change to revo or not you will be needing a clutch.
Why you considering changing?

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2009, 09:23:47 pm »

Partly everyone raving about it, sounds more aggresive than the apr. Also want to go GT35 long term which will probably need revo map any way...

Ill See how much difference the clutch makes to My APR Set up.  See if it sends the power to the wheels any better...

Offline yin

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 77
  • -Receive: 18
  • Seat Leon Cupra Tfsi Its nearly a Golf
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2009, 10:24:17 pm »

Partly everyone raving about it, sounds more aggresive than the apr. Also want to go GT35 long term which will probably need revo map any way...

Ill See how much difference the clutch makes to My APR Set up.  See if it sends the power to the wheels any better...

GT35 :scared: i have been looking at GT30 my self .As for the map Revo map does seem a bit more aggressive perhaps it time Apr look at the map and do an Update i know Zboyd has mentioned this in the past . 

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2009, 10:26:31 pm »

GT35 :scared: i have been looking at GT30 my self .As for the map Revo map does seem a bit more aggressive perhaps it time Apr look at the map and do an Update i know Zboyd has mentioned this in the past . 

**EDIT GT30 sorry haha