All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Cost to supply and fit ED30 front splitter?

(1/1)

CocoPops:
I'm trying to get a quote to replace an Ed30 splitter.

Any ideas?

I've got a speedbump near me at 150mm where as the legal limit is 100mm and my car has a clearance of 120mm. So if I can claim from them, I should right? It might actually make them do something about the bump.

Phil Mcavity:
oh no, could the cf wrap not save it?, or is it well mullerd?

CocoPops:
Wrap is grazed and slightly torn :(

So hence I want to bill them for replacement splitter, repaint of splitter and re wrap with cf vinyl.

That should make take notice, being as I've raised it on more than one occasion!

Hedge:
This might help. http://briskoda.net/off-topic-chit-chat/feckin-speed-humps/81103/

Get a proffesional estimate for repair and stick that in. If your calculator reads low then you can borrow mine as it doesn't. :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version