All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

what do you think its worth ..

<< < (5/5)

vwrascal:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on May 26, 2009, 06:58:40 pm ---I would say about 11 grand but you can bet your bottom dollar thats the best colour.   :evilgrin:

--- End quote ---


spot on TC   :wink:


Also stevetdci, you said NEW MOT in description, does it need one yet on a '56' plate?    :confused:  

TomB:
I could've got a silver one in January with 18s, rear parks, leather and sunroof for £8500 but the seller wanted to give me £6k for a newer car with a quarter of the mileage! 

Nick, you got a steal!

SteveTDCi:

--- Quote from: TomB on May 26, 2009, 10:41:27 pm ---I could've got a silver one in January with 18s, rear parks, leather and sunroof for £8500 but the seller wanted to give me £6k for a newer car with a quarter of the mileage! 

Nick, you got a steal!

--- End quote ---

No it doesn't, it shouldn't need one until September at the earliest although I don't know the first reg date, but they did say it will have 12 months MOT and has had 2 new rear tyres, if there budget ones i'll swap them ... i'd rather the MOT wasn't done as it throws it out for the rest of its life ... I thought 8 weeks was the earliest it could be done now, i'll check the email in the morning.

Boothy:
For comparison I bought my car about two weeks ago and its exactly the same spec including colour as the one you've seen apart from the Sat-Nav but mine had just over 40k on the clock. I paid £11,300 from a private dealer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version