All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

bloody cars

(1/3) > >>

Andy:
i went to start my car to pick the kids up & it won't start-rang up vw assistance,they can't get any one out to out as thier computers are down-hope it gets sorted for the week end :

WILLZIE:
I'd be f#cking furious if I was stuck in the middle of the Scottish highlands and they told me ''Computer says no!''
You should complain or get your dollar back!

08micsta:

Computer Says No
 :grin:

Good Luck with the car  :sad:

Moschops:
Have you tried phoning the AA direct as it's them I believe who now look after the VW contract.. :smiley:

Andy:

--- Quote from: Moschops on May 26, 2009, 08:03:10 pm ---Have you tried phoning the AA direct as it's them I believe who now look after the VW contract.. :smiley:

--- End quote ---
just got of the phone-sending some one out before 10pm,its rac vw contracted to

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version