All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Why oh why!

(1/2) > >>

u01atc8:
So i just got of the phone with VW, and they say that its not possible to wire up a set of foglights to my golf! They say that retro fitting them used to be done but its just not poossible anymore!!

Im so pissed at that! :mad: Its not fair! I want fogs!!!   :fighting:

They say you could maybe splice into wires etc but then it messy!, So how have everyone else managed to do it? Its anoying me!

Please help.. as i think im going to need the fogs to create my gti look!

Rich:
Make an R32 look ^^;

They dont have fogs :jumpmove:



I dont know anything of the wiring setup here - I'm sure someone here knows how :smiley:

Gene Hunt:
Strange one that mate ?.I would have thought the wireing was in the loom ??>

joesgti:
why not just do it but not have them wired up? how often does everybody really use them?  :smiley:

icenutter:
I'd interpret that as 'we can't be arsed to do it, so we'll just tell the customer that we can't.'

Take your business elsewhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version