All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Anthracite Project Complete!
candy turbo:
sorry , i ment steve p !! about the springs ????? your car looks spot on now mate , would nt do the spacers (imo ) !!!!still not got my refund from venom motorsport !!!!!!!! a little drop will finish it off :happy2:
SteveP:
^^^ There just the H&R spings which give a 35mm drop on mine. I am using the standard dampers with them at present.
A side on pic can be found here - http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=4534.0 :happy2:
Phil Mcavity:
--- Quote from: SteveP on May 28, 2009, 08:34:15 pm ---^^^ There just the H&R spings which give a 35mm drop on mine. I am using the standard dampers with them at present.
A side on pic can be found here - http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=4534.0 :happy2:
--- End quote ---
I know the H&R kit is around £135 ish steve :embarrassed:, but how much was it labour cost wise. Hours taken etc?
candy turbo:
cheers mate do you mind telling how mudh for springs inc fitting ????
Phil Mcavity:
:signLOL: candy^^^^ . i asked 1st :laugh:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version