All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

anyone had a monza 2 refurbed ?

(1/2) > >>

gillm:
just trying to find someone that will diamound cut a wheel as it has a slight scrape on it

WILLZIE:
Depends where your based!? Im in Sussex, no places local here, nearest I may try is Lepsons in Kent but htere website is sh*te, (half only txt and when you read it, its white on light blue!)

gillm:
im based in somerset . would reaaly like 1st hand info on any . don't mind posting it off as its not a daily set of wheels anyway

monk:
I recently had 4 done by SEM at Suhderland(the only one of 3 northern teams still in the premiership!!!)
I posted pics somewhere on here.
Excellent finish,no warranty,but up to now they are still as new.

BeezerDiesel:
I used Pristine to do a set on my last mk5. The finish was different to the original and they said they preferred to do them in sets as they couldn't 100% match the original BBS finish. Needless to say I had the complete set re-done (as 3 needed refurbing and the other one had a couple of small marks on it) and they looked the bollox. I still see the car around from time to time and the finish still looks okay on them despite the new owner kissing a few kerbs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version