All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Selling my car and want some oppinions what to get next

<< < (4/4)

savechip17:
where from, ive been looking at them and think they look spot on?

that was a q about the Z4 stealth btw loll

 :grin:

TomB:
I've been told by my BMW tech mates that Z4s are slow as hell, even with the 3.0 engine.

stealthwolf:
He got it from pistonheads, I think. Was looking for about three months before he found one he liked. Very basic in terms of extra spec though.

--- Quote from: TomB on May 30, 2009, 08:39:03 pm ---I've been told by my BMW tech mates that Z4s are slow as hell, even with the 3.0 engine.

--- End quote ---

Matey with the Z4 says it's about the same as the ED30. We've been trying to meet up with the cars but always been a bit difficult.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version