All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Insurance help

(1/3) > >>

stealthwolf:
Insurance up for renewal.

26yo, driving for 3yrs, 3yrs NCB. Clean license.

Renewal with Directline £750
Adrian Flux £821
Greenlight £970

This is sunny Bournemouth too!

Any other companies that are worth going to and are mod-friendly? Not modded now but definitely in future.

Hedge:
I'm with Chris Knott.  :happy2:

There are others like Brentacre but mostly they use Highway as their underwriters.

Hurdy:
I'm through Adrian Flux, but it is underwritten by NIG, so you could try the direct approach.

I paid £530.
Full NCB
No points
Garaged
44 yr old
All mods declared with like for like replacement
Guaranteed valuation
£200 excess
No claims protected
Legal cover
courtesy car
Etc
etc
 :smiley:

I did some phoning to and fro between AF and Greenlight and managed to get the quote down to £530 from a renewal quote of £602.

joesgti:
im 23 with privilage, 550  :happy2:

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: joesgti on May 29, 2009, 12:05:10 pm ---im 23 with privilage, 550  :happy2:

--- End quote ---

That's not bad at all Joe. :smiley:

I didn't know they were "mod friendly"

Details would be helpful for when mine comes around next time :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version