All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

almost got a GTi ...

(1/4) > >>

SteveTDCi:
I came within 60 minutes of owning a GTi.... however I was put on the spot as someone else wanted the car and I couldn't decide if I should put a deposit on it, by the time I'd decided to the other person had agreed to put there money where there mouth is. Hey HO, I still need to drive a GTi so couldn't comit 100%

So thats the red one gone, but i've now found a silver one ..... not sure about silver to be honest but its growing on me, oh and its halfway up the country in newcastle !

andeep:
Silver is great! Thats what I've got. Looks good with tinted windows.

Strat:
its ok, reds over rated anyway!

go black or white FTW!  :laugh:

TomB:
I almost bought a silver GTI, the only stumbling block was the price.

Nice looking cars, and the dirt doesn't show :)

Where are you based?  Trains will be a bitch, can you not fly up there?

SteveTDCi:
never really been a silver car fan, when a car is clean I want it to have a deep glossy shine, reds great for that. I have had 2 black cars on the trot so its time for a change.

getting to newcastle isn't an issue, i'm in peterborough so its on the train and off ! its cheapish too. Come post the pics of silver cars to tempt me then ! or find me a manual 3 door in red/laser blue or steel grey with xenons and a sunroof mileage upto 50k price upto 14k

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version