All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Puddle lights bulb upgrades?
golfman:
How do you change the bulbs on puddle lights :confused:
and what are the best options and where to buy from please guys?
cheers golfman :happy2:
Strat:
they're pretty simple to change, theres a screw by the lense and the bulb just requires swapping over! have a look under the mirror and you'll see it!
I can't remember the place I got mine from so someone else will have to help on that!
mortygttdi:
Scott im sure there only 501 sidelight bulbs? undo the screw then slide the cheesey wedge shape holder out and change bulb over, heres me talking like ive done it before I dont even have em :happy2:
Darren
Greeners:
Yep easy to change and any other W5W fitment will work.
LED bulbs will work to as there is no 'Bulb out' feature on the puddle lights! :happy2:
SteveP:
^^^ I have just found it does show up as a fault when scanning with VCDS so it might confuse your dealer when you go for a service :smiley:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
Go to full version