All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
R32OC day pics / new dyno plot
AwesomeSarah:
Hi
Yes it was a good day
I have been off for a while , and just came in purly as it was a rolling road day , so worked 1 day last week , just for the rolling road
But I must admit , I did enjoy it
very good fun day
Was great to meet everyone , sun , burgers and some stunning cars
what else could you want?
Some good pics there too , nice one John
Sarah
pomme:
Hiya guys, sorry i missed this thread. Was a really really nice day. Mine made 453bhp and 499lbft at the wheels which i was pleased with as they match the figures i have had before. But i also know now what i need to get more power and thats been done in a weeks time yey i cant wait :)
Here is a little vid of mine on the rollers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5MIcfCRsw0
john_o:
updated
dyno plots /pics for all cars available on Awesomes website
:happy2:
Hurdy:
Some proper cars with plenty of poke in that lot John :surprised: :happy2:
Sunglasses Ron:
--- Quote from: T88OMM on May 31, 2009, 11:00:36 am ---Looks like you had a great day John! Nice mix of car there, Pomme's car looks great :drool: :drool:
--- End quote ---
Tom I am serious in to that sig pic of yours... :drool:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[*] Previous page
Go to full version