All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

would you

(1/4) > >>

Andy:
i went to the garage where i used to work & a bloke next door came over & asked if i wanted to do a straight swap for his c class merc on a 06  done 14000 miles plate for my gt tdi golf which as done 37500 miles,He said the merc is still in warranty but he wants the golf for his wife

Mark_GTIV:
An 06 isn't the new C is it? I think the current C came out in 07... in which case I wouldn't. Quite like the new C - had one as a rental car for a fortnight a few months back and did a 2 day round trip from Bracknell to Edinburgh and back for work - I was quite impressed by it.

gaz b:


I had a C class coupe but sold it to buy my golf. I only had it for 4 months and HATED it. I could'nt even bring myself to wash it! :ashamed:

It felt like an old mans car.... :smiley:

Caz:
no.lol  :smiley:

bigbo:
nice and simple caz, nail on head  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version