All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Ready for Le Mans!

(1/5) > >>

CocoPops:
Finished...



One of mine and my mates VX220 :)

Phil Mcavity:
OMG!!!!!,  JESUS :surprised:,

Lee, that looks the Cats whiskers mate!.She certainly stands out!!.

 :smiley:

My wife says the front reminds her of a Suzuki swift!!! :signLOL:

Dont worry lee, ive just slapped her :signLOL:

Hurdy:
I love that Lee :happy2:

Just don't go giving me ideas :laugh:

Good luck with the trip.

I'll be rooting for Aston myself :P :grin:

markymark:
That looks wicked Cocopops! I want some Gulf Stickies now! 8)

CocoPops:

--- Quote from: Hurdy on May 31, 2009, 06:14:37 pm ---I'll be rooting for Aston myself :P :grin:

--- End quote ---

Come on the Astons!! That's who I'll be rooting for... and drinking for. :signLOL: :drinking:

So it won't be hard to spot my car next weekend!! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version