All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Where can i get projector style fogs?

(1/4) > >>

Jaywoo-GTI:
Does anyone know where i can get projector style fog light for my 55 plate GTi? I have been told the come on early models but mine is a early model?

Please help! :rolleye:

winrya:
From a Vw dealer. They were in 2004/05 cars and I've replaced one of mine which smashed for approx £35 each. They come with the bulbs and look far nicer than the later versions imo

mortygttdi:
if you buy the projector ones you will need the loom plugs aswell cos they are a different bulb fitment H11 I think.  I bought a gti grill set from someone on another forum and it included the early projector fogs but needed the different plugs,  good tip all vw tourans still have the projector fogs so the part numbers for the fogs are left:1T0 941 699  right 1T0 941 700 the plugs part number are 3D0 941 165 A you need 2 of these. 

Hope that helps

Darren

Cooper:
Been looking into this myself, so cheers for the part numbers  :happy2:

stealthwolf:
any pics of what these projector fogs look like?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version