All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Sourcing RNS-510 units

<< < (2/2)

Phil Mcavity:
The chap that i bought mine from is in the top 1000 sellers on ebay.

i will ask phil, (synnea) from GOLFGTi.co.uk for the sellers name stealth if you like. He bought from him and i bought from Synnea.
Hes had no problem with getting a replacement for me, i was gonna be sending mine back tommorow but need a my Rns for this saturday or ill get hopelessley lost in Bucks  :signLOL:

182_blue:
tommy cupra had some units a while back, not the cheapest but seem to be full proper vw units

stealthwolf:

--- Quote from: 182_blue on June 02, 2009, 10:17:12 pm ---tommy cupra had some units a while back, not the cheapest but seem to be full proper vw units

--- End quote ---
I'm sure I saw your name over at the vwnavi site. How much did it cost you and how long did it take to arrive?

182_blue:

--- Quote from: stealthwolf on June 02, 2009, 10:37:49 pm ---
--- Quote from: 182_blue on June 02, 2009, 10:17:12 pm ---tommy cupra had some units a while back, not the cheapest but seem to be full proper vw units

--- End quote ---
I'm sure I saw your name over at the vwnavi site. How much did it cost you and how long did it take to arrive?

--- End quote ---
haha, yes Im staff there ;-), I paid about 800 euros iirc, that was when the pound was alot stronger though, mine came in 4 days

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version