All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Front Number Plate Mount

<< < (2/4) > >>

WhiteGTI:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 04, 2009, 05:11:30 pm ---
--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on June 04, 2009, 05:09:16 pm ---Or you can remove the number plate and just drill the clips out from the front without taking any of the grilles off!  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

Trust me it would be more effort! The front grille is soooooo easy to take off!  :wink:

--- End quote ---

Fair enough, had I known about the ease of removing the front grille I would have probably done it that way!  :signLOL:

Greeners:

--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on June 04, 2009, 05:12:31 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 04, 2009, 05:11:30 pm ---
--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on June 04, 2009, 05:09:16 pm ---Or you can remove the number plate and just drill the clips out from the front without taking any of the grilles off!  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

Trust me it would be more effort! The front grille is soooooo easy to take off!  :wink:

--- End quote ---

Fair enough, had I known about the ease of removing the front grille I would have probably done it that way!  :signLOL:

--- End quote ---

By the time you had plugged in the drill and sorted the bit out it would be off! It's just a few screws. I take mine off now when Im waxing as I don't have to worry about getting wax on the plastics!  :rolleye:

WhiteGTI:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 04, 2009, 05:15:39 pm ---
--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on June 04, 2009, 05:12:31 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 04, 2009, 05:11:30 pm ---
--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on June 04, 2009, 05:09:16 pm ---Or you can remove the number plate and just drill the clips out from the front without taking any of the grilles off!  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

Trust me it would be more effort! The front grille is soooooo easy to take off!  :wink:

--- End quote ---

Fair enough, had I known about the ease of removing the front grille I would have probably done it that way!  :signLOL:

--- End quote ---

By the time you had plugged in the drill and sorted the bit out it would be off! It's just a few screws. I take mine off now when Im waxing as I don't have to worry about getting wax on the plastics!  :rolleye:

--- End quote ---

That's outstanding attention to detail!!!  8) 8) 8)

Greeners:

--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on June 04, 2009, 05:16:57 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 04, 2009, 05:15:39 pm ---
--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on June 04, 2009, 05:12:31 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 04, 2009, 05:11:30 pm ---
--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on June 04, 2009, 05:09:16 pm ---Or you can remove the number plate and just drill the clips out from the front without taking any of the grilles off!  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

Trust me it would be more effort! The front grille is soooooo easy to take off!  :wink:

--- End quote ---

Fair enough, had I known about the ease of removing the front grille I would have probably done it that way!  :signLOL:

--- End quote ---

By the time you had plugged in the drill and sorted the bit out it would be off! It's just a few screws. I take mine off now when Im waxing as I don't have to worry about getting wax on the plastics!  :rolleye:

--- End quote ---

That's outstanding attention to detail!!!  8) 8) 8)

--- End quote ---

You know me Chris!  :wink:

Manu_R32:
Thanks for the replies guys! Although...the number plate which i have for the front is slightly smaller than the normal ones and i think there will be some holes on the grills...i do know about the hole-less grill available in the US but is there another i can go about covering these holes?  :smiley:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version