All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Once again, I need a Photoshop God!!!

(1/3) > >>

WhiteGTI:
Can someone please photoshop the Porsche Sport Exhaust tailpipe onto my car please??

Donor pics:





Tailpipe pics:





Now, I know most of you are thinking that you either hate this exhaust tailpipe style, or that it will only look good where there is one either side (so that it looks symmetrical), however I just felt that it was at least worth a try on photoshop!

Can it be done so that the larger of the tailpipe circles is on the left, so i.e. use the right tailpipe on the Porsche as the donor.

Many thanks in advance  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

joesgti:
give me 10 mins,

joesgti:
hows this?


WhiteGTI:
Nice one, Joe!   :happy2: :happy2:

Looks "Interesting" .....!! Definitely different!

joesgti:
i think it would look better if you got the milltek quads (ala robin) and welded these on the end in the same way as the porsche.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version