All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Fuel Pumps...

(1/4) > >>

CocoPops:
Right...

So what options are there?
And how much?

Cheers,
PennilessPops (after todays mental spend anyway!)

SteveP:
I was just about to post a similar thread  :signLOL:

My understanding (in no particular order) some of the options are: -

APR
Autotech
KMD
AWE

I know JKM changed from suppling the Autotech to APR and that this a a thread explaining why somewhere.

Hedge:

--- Quote from: SteveP on June 06, 2009, 10:18:36 pm ---I was just about to post a similar thread  :signLOL:

My understanding (in no particular order) some of the options are: -

APR
Autotech
KMD
AWE

I know JKM changed from suppling the Autotech to APR and that this a a thread explaining why somewhere.

--- End quote ---

I think JKM were supplying the KMD/Autotech pumps and experienced some quality control problems.

Hurdy:
I think that the relative cost of the Autotech ones was the issue. To supply a guaranteed quality pump they had to build-up and test each one on their own car first which was both time consuming and costly compared with the APR pumps which come ready tested and assembled :smiley:

Hurdy:
Has anyone heard of anyone in the UK who has ACTUALLY had a duff HPFP of any make?

If not, I wouldn't worry too much. :smiley:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version