All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Headlights in France?

<< < (5/5)

Golfgirl:

--- Quote from: TomB on June 09, 2009, 09:12:16 pm ---I think the French come down on you like a ton of bricks if you don't have:

Beam benders
High Vis jacket
Warning triangle
If you wear glasses, spare ones

They may have added more to the list, its well worth checking (and checking again at Dover!) before travelling.

--- End quote ---

And spare bulbs

TomB:
I knew there was stuff I missed, hence the "check again at Dover"...gotta cover my back!  :grin:

billyboy:
I pack
hi-vis
tri-angle
first-aid
spare bulbs
fire extinguisher
beam benders
not all ness but just handy to have, last year i fitted JT1s rear coded valance on the morning of us going away,
and my missis came out to us and said ''billy your passport has ran out'' well my arse went as we where going to dover
that night.... i called P&O and they couldnt help, phoned passport office (liverpool) and said id be on my over to sit and wait,
they said ''you carnt come over without an appointment'' i said go on make me one and id come then..... she paused...
and said yes we have one tomorrow 2pm... :sad:
we had to re-book are crossing, and i had to phone work to add another day off to the end.
i also take the spare car key, which is riptied/secured somewhere under the car.... just incase.
billy

bennylenny88:
right under the car got it :p

Rich:
Ahh is that why some cars have that TOW sign on ????

I take it that is a must have too when going round a track ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version