All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

vwr vw racing ?

<< < (2/5) > >>

vwrascal:
Cue RR   :chicken:

SteveP:
^^^ :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL:

Rich:
Nice..

they have some nice cars too !!!


I cant wait to have mine serviced by them ! :smiley:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: vwrascal on June 09, 2009, 10:00:22 pm ---
Cue RR   :chicken:


--- End quote ---



I'm not mistaken in my very high recommendation of VWRacing/RacingLine though, am I !! :happy2:

Many here have now experienced them for themselves.

wigit:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on June 09, 2009, 10:41:33 pm ---
--- Quote from: vwrascal on June 09, 2009, 10:00:22 pm ---
Cue RR   :chicken:


--- End quote ---



I'm not mistaken in my very high recommendation of VWRacing/RacingLine though, am I !! :happy2:

Many here have now experienced them for themselves.

--- End quote ---

i like how they help the aged too :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version