All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Thought I'd best put my pics up - as I've now got a GTI ;-)

(1/4) > >>

DanoGTI:
Picked it up last Friday - posted on GolfGTI.co.uk....

But any excuse to show it off again!!! Totally different feel to my Audi S4 - much more focused, but not quite as quick (not for long though  :wink: )

Dan









Greeners:
Nice colour choice!  :happy2:

So what are your plans for her?

DanoGTI:
Thank you :smiley:

To be honest, a few tasteful mods.
Firstly, I've now been without my Audi's Bose stereo for 10 days.... and I can't live with the RCD300 any longer!!!LOL!! :grin:
Will be looking at the stereo in this post.. the waywell unit (once I can confirm that TomTom works and the ipod connection is on the back)
Sub - a la Hurdy's FAQ. and of course uprated speakers

Smoked repeaters
Milly :wink:
Remap later this year
It's got brand spanking tyres on it, so Monza II will have to wait 12 months :wink:

THat's about it at the moment.... maybe some limited Carbon fiber :wink:

DAn :grin:

DanoGTI:
I've already lost the dealer sticker and lowered the tax disk (MOST important!!!)

And I have my CF Poppy Coral ready to go :wink:

Dan :grin:

v2brett:
looks nice fella and your plans sound good too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version