All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Silver Buttons

(1/2) > >>

stugolf:
Hi guys, I was wondering, after looking at a few GTI's for sale I noticed that some have silver buttons rather than black around the radio/sat nav, is this an optional extra?

Thanks

bacillus:
iirc pre 07 cars came with the black buttons and  07 and later got the silver ones.

stugolf:
Can they be fitted to the older cars? Purchase them from VW?

bacillus:

--- Quote from: stugolf on June 10, 2009, 07:51:49 pm ---Can they be fitted to the older cars? Purchase them from VW?

--- End quote ---
Probably not as that's how the audio manufacturer supplies it to VW and I doubt those parts will be available as spares.

billyboy:
Mines a 56reg, came with black buttons on radio, a search on fleabay won a silver buttoned one (with code card)
for £60, swapped them over and sold the black buttoned one for £45.
simps
bill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version