All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

R32 Zorst on Gti

<< < (4/4)

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: prepree on June 11, 2009, 12:14:04 pm ---
After reading your excellent review of the new Milly, do you think they will produce a Gti R32 conversion as the one above? Or owuld you have to kill me!! :signLOL:


--- End quote ---

....I think that Milltek already offer a R32-style back end : -

Linky : - Milltek R32-style for GTI - Items 8 and 9....

You could also probably have them with ceramic black tips if you wanted.
 
:smiley:


pazz:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on June 11, 2009, 11:42:03 am ---
--- Quote from: pazz on June 10, 2009, 11:13:12 pm ---
--- Quote from: prepree on June 10, 2009, 08:07:39 pm ---Im planning on getting the lower R32 rear bumper for my GTi in the next week or so
--- End quote ---

They are harder to find than you think. Or have you got one lined up already?


--- End quote ---

....You can easily get one from your VW dealer.

:smiley:

--- End quote ---

I was relating to used ones. Sadly I cant justify the expense of a brand new one from VW. Not that I've got a price, but I cant see I'll get any change out of £300. ED30 rear bumpers are £340 sumthin.

Also, be careful prepree, at £120 this will probably be a fiberglass jobby which easily crack under the slightest impact. Having said that its less important on the rear I suppose compared to the front.

prepree:
Yeah i think your right regarding fibre glass, i have asked all of those sorts of questions in teh email so if i get a reply i will let you all know.

RR those ceramic black tips  8) :jumping: :party:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: prepree on June 11, 2009, 01:26:08 pm ---
RR those ceramic black tips  8) :jumping: :party:


--- End quote ---



:evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version