All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
What MPG are you getting?
WhiteGTI:
GTI - Manual:
Motorway, anything in exess of 34mpg. I was getting 41mpg the other day on a trip back from Kent.
Town, in normal driving conditions expect to get around 25-30mpg. On my usual trip to uni I regularly see 32mpg which is a 20-mile mixture of high-speed dual carrigeway driving and town driving.
Enthusiastic driving, low 20's!
matty_jetta:
I have a Jetta 2.0 Tfsi so same engine but the car is heavier. I am Revo stage 1 and my personal best was 39, that was an 11 mile journey and i hit 3 red lights, mix of 60, 40 and 30mph roads. :innocent:
Average around town etc would be between 28-31 though
Rich:
40mpg on motorways driving normally
35 around town.
25 im if constantly ragging it :signLOL:
stevie_p:
best ive had is 36mpg on motorway
24-27mpg town driving
dan.payne:
27.4 :evilgrin:
Town driving :driver:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version