All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Counterfit BBS warning.....

<< < (6/7) > >>

illyun:

--- Quote from: Gene Hunt on June 12, 2009, 07:18:17 pm ---Bidding has ended for this item ??.Glad i went for as set of edition 30 alloys for my mk 5.

--- End quote ---

You did the right thing  :happy2:


Because you got them off me   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  By the way, if they are fakes blame Hurdy as I got them from him!!!  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: 

Seriously though, I would never go for fakes myself, whether advertised as such or not... Thanks for the heads up.  BTW, shouldn't Trading Standards be notified?

yin:

--- Quote from: sixpot on June 12, 2009, 01:16:55 pm ---As the previous buyer of genuine BBS CH's (when they were a lot cheaper lol!) I would say these are a great copy, and I wouldn't hesitate fitting them myself. I had them on my LCR ( The genuine ones!!)



--- End quote ---


Is this your car on here he is selling fakes

http://www.bmautosport.co.uk/detail.php?siteid=1468

sixpot:
Well spotted, I'll be having a quiet word with that company. Cheers for the info.

sixpot:
Just spoken to the guy, and he's going to remove the picture from his site.

BMX:
sixpot, isnt your number plate in the wrong place?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version