All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Lead us not into temptation.......

<< < (6/7) > >>

Greeners:

--- Quote from: Jules86 on June 11, 2009, 07:41:52 pm ---What about this

https://www.regtransfers.co.uk/main/secureordering/orderregmark.asp?web=1&searchpage=homepage&searchtype=2&regno=V%206&regprice=99995&index=0&st=&plateid=49631670&criteria=v6

 :surprised:

--- End quote ---

Oooh yes please, if your offering Jules that's very nice of you!  :signLOL:

Jules86:
Ill check how much is in the sofa  :signLOL:

Mark_GTIV:
I'm exactly the same...

Even today, I parked next to a colleague from Germany's R32 - blue, lowered on coilovers with Black 19'' OZ wheels, with a milly (nice car  :happy2: ) and I have to say - I coveted it - even with all the road grime over it from his trip over from Germany.

It also happens strangely every time I see a Porsche 997 911....

T88OMM:
I have had this all the time since I have had the derv hence me getting rid of the thing. I can honestly say I never pined for another car when I had my ED30 because it was such a weapon (obviously dream car, Lambo's etc.) Who knows what will happen with the S3 but I think I will be very content for a while  :happy2:

RedRobin:
....

During the nearly 4 years I've owned my GTI I've been lucky enough and privileged enough to drive all sorts of other performance cars and although I always expect to be, I have yet to be disappointed when I get back in my GTI.

[Cue for my extensive portfolio of pics of me sitting in cars giving the one-finger salute?]

She suits my needs perfectly - A truly excellent allrounder. The only thing that worries me is how long she'll go on for - I'm coming up to 70k miles.

I'm the same with ladies: If I'm in a relationship I don't feel any need to wander (ok, I might just look at the eye-candy but I'll do nothing about it). I've always been like that.

I'm always tempted by mods though!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version