Make a donation

Author Topic: Touch up paint for Ed30 Pescara  (Read 3120 times)

Offline Tarmac_Terrorist

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 1
Touch up paint for Ed30 Pescara
« on: June 12, 2009, 11:52:54 pm »
Apologies if this has been found / posted already. Touch up paint for those grey ed30 wheels:

http://www.wheelpaints.co.uk/product_details_222.htm

Phil Mcavity

Re: Touch up paint for Ed30 Pescara
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 03:55:50 pm »
About the closest match available, but isnt quite the right shade. i bought a can a couple of months back.

Offline garethmk1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 11:26:36 am »
Does it come as an actual pen ? I know I can use the aerosol, but does it come as a pen ?

Regards,

Gareth

Mk5 Golf GTi Edition 30 No:- 2101, 3Dr, Tornado Red, Rear Tints, RCD510 & Sound Pack, Arm Rest
Mk1 Golf GTi 16v Helios Blue, Too Many Mods To List .... MY First Car ! Owned Since 1996 !!! NEARLY READY !!!!!

Phil Mcavity

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 04:27:47 pm »
no gareth, but what i done was empty an old Laquer Pencil from an old steel grey touch up pen set, and sprayed the Pescara silver into the pencil and then used the pencil as a sort of touch up stick. Dont shake it though too much or it will explode in your hand lol.

Offline Tarmac_Terrorist

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 11:17:41 pm »
About the closest match available, but isnt quite the right shade. i bought a can a couple of months back.

It may match some better than others. My Father in Law had to have a couple of wheels changed as they were slightly marked from new. They took 2 wheels from another Ed30 which was awaiting collection later that month. The new wheels were a slightly different shade and all 4 had to be swapped!.

On a slightly different subject I know you ed30 guys keep a track of the edition number. I think his is number 483 and was registed in April 07 if I recall correctly.  :happy2: