All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Anyone in/near bristol with a Vag-Com ?

(1/2) > >>

true-blue:
My Wife's A4 had classic coil pack breakdown, so I've been to Audi this morning for three new ones (only changed one about a month ago - so thought I'd just stick three new ones in) and the car now seems to be absolutely fine, the 'check engine' light has gone out on it's own, same as last time, but the EPC light has come on a couple of times ?  (doesn't stay on though)

Wanted to read the fault codes to see what's triggering the EPC Light now!

Cheers.  :smiley:

Mark_GTIV:
Have a look at this list...

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=120.0

true-blue:

--- Quote from: Mark_GTIV on June 13, 2009, 04:57:28 pm ---Have a look at this list...

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=120.0

--- End quote ---


Ok, so that's no one then and I can expect the post to be deleted  :scared:

Mark_GTIV:

--- Quote from: true-blue on June 13, 2009, 05:37:44 pm ---
--- Quote from: Mark_GTIV on June 13, 2009, 04:57:28 pm ---Have a look at this list...

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=120.0

--- End quote ---


Ok, so that's no one then and I can expect the post to be deleted  :scared:

--- End quote ---

Why would it be deleted?  :surprised: Perhaps someone has VCDS but hasn't registered in your area.

celica:
i wouldn't mind knowing as looking to get a new spare key and so requires programming

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version