All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Gearshift Problem....

<< < (9/22) > >>

Greeners:
Gutted about this!  :sad1:

I hope there's a fix as I love mine! Keep us updated Mark.

Any news from Coco?  :chicken:

QD MBE:

--- Quote from: markymark on June 24, 2009, 09:22:11 pm ---Well ive just had the same problem with mine tonight, I could only select either 1 & 2, 3 & 4 or 5 & 6, only two at a time. It was not good and I have had to put my standard linkage back on for now. Looks like ive had the same problem in that the bush is getting caught and eventually making it impossible to get a gear.
Im not best pleased but im hoping that VWR have a resolution but from what I can see where the bush slides the lip just isnt long enough as per the original one.
I will be in contact with them tomorrow to see what they can do, ideally I would prefer my money back as ive lost faith in it!

--- End quote ---

Not good Yim Yam!  The special Buzzz did not have this problem!  Although it did have a few screws loose!

 :grin: :laugh: :laugh: :chicken: :jumping:

markymark:

--- Quote from: stokeballoon on June 24, 2009, 09:42:50 pm ---
Not good Yim Yam!  The special Buzzz did not have this problem!  Although it did have a few screws loose!

 :grin: :laugh: :laugh: :chicken: :jumping:

--- End quote ---

That is very true Dave, I think we could all learn a thing or two from those crazy Germans! Who said the Germans dont have a sense of humour! :laugh:

Top Cat:
Please dont spam this thread cocopops will get upset  :grin:

knut buzz for the win  :laugh:

RedRobin:
....

Making a brief return appearance by popular demand and until she is asked to leave again : -


 
:drool: :love: :evilgrin: :love: :evilgrin: :love: :evilgrin: :love: :evilgrin: :drool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version