All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Gearshift Problem....

<< < (10/22) > >>

CocoPops:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 24, 2009, 09:42:05 pm ---Any news from Coco?  :chicken:

--- End quote ---

Still no parts arrived.

I was promised they'd been sent Friday....
So we've had Saturday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday post......

Nothing thus far.

I am a bit disappointed, much the same as Mark...

MAT ED30:
Mark thinks he has solved the problem and will be bringing some bits with them to inters to get the problem sorted

CocoPops:

--- Quote from: MAT ED30 on June 24, 2009, 10:38:38 pm ---Mark thinks he has solved the problem and will be bringing some bits with them to inters to get the problem sorted

--- End quote ---


Not gonna be at Inters (Endurance Karting)... and being as I was promised the parts were posted Friday afternoon..... :(

markymark:

--- Quote from: MAT ED30 on June 24, 2009, 10:38:38 pm ---Mark thinks he has solved the problem and will be bringing some bits with them to inters to get the problem sorted

--- End quote ---

I have just emailed them and said I will be there Saturday so if they have a permanent resolution I am happy for them to put it right if it cures the problem. :happy2:
Cheers Mat! :happy2:

Greeners:
Good news then!  :happy2:

Make sure you bring one for me to Mark!  :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version