All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Gti in deep blue pearl ....

<< < (2/3) > >>

TomB:
I'd keep on waiting, 6 months ago I could've got a red one with sunroof and xenons on a 55 for £9995.  I ended up buying a non sunroof one and I regret not waiting now!

SteveTDCi:
thats my only concern, I waited last time and lost out by 10 minutes !

TomB:
It happened to me a few times, rather annoying but theres not much you can do.

If I was lucky, I would now have an A3 S Line Quattro in an exclusive colour and specced to the hills.  The car sold when I was 20 minutes away, and I'd been on the road for 2 hours!

SteveTDCi:
that was luck but in a good way, if you had the A3 you would only be looking for the GTi now, i've never wanted to change a car as quickly as the A3 i have

Beddie:

--- Quote from: SteveTDCi on June 16, 2009, 06:06:36 pm ---that was luck but in a good way, if you had the A3 you would only be looking for the GTi now, i've never wanted to change a car as quickly as the A3 i have

--- End quote ---
Same thing i did lol
Bought a 06 manual GTI brand new and starting hankering after an A3, 8 months later i had an A3 2.0TDi S line which although a great car in every way was just missing something, call it the GTI 'magic' i suppose...
Ended up back in another GTI albeit an ED30 and couldnt be happier  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version