All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Expensive day...

(1/2) > >>

kris:
Well, my GTI has reached 4 years old and 65k so is in for it's cambelt change and a full service today. Hopefully wont be too expensive as it's in with my local VW specialists rather the the stealer!  :happy2:

Anyone else been through similar pain?!

Jules86:
My last service was £650 iirc

Sure you will be fine mate

scarpicus:
I just had my 4 year service and brake fluid service done and I paid £300 at  http://www.rac-london.co.uk/  :happy2:
Still have the cambelt to do even though car has only done about 27000 but is 4 years old in september
not looking forward to that.... :sad:

The wheel man:
Feeling the pain on the 4th year myself!!  Although i did read in the manual that the cam belt should be INSPECTED not changed at 60K or 4yrs........  I will mention this when it goes in later this year  :mad:

Andy:
I had my cam belt done at the dealers for £325 with the tensioners incl vat

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version