All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

A light that i want.. but dont know what it is...

<< < (2/4) > >>

cmdrfire:
US clear side marker, usually they're orange. I'm quite odd in that I think they look quite good, but I'm not brave enough to cut the bumper. I've thought about importing a US bumper but meh. Too much effort for two small LEDs.

JPC:
ask neil to do it, hes very much a dab hand at cutting into panels! ;)

u01atc8:

--- Quote from: cmdrfire on June 17, 2009, 11:16:25 am ---US clear side marker, usually they're orange. I'm quite odd in that I think they look quite good, but I'm not brave enough to cut the bumper. I've thought about importing a US bumper but meh. Too much effort for two small LEDs.

--- End quote ---

I agree! They look really good, especially wih a super white light! i had a picture but ive now lost it.

182_blue:

--- Quote from: TomB on June 16, 2009, 06:11:42 pm ---Yeah thats the US spec bumper with side markings.

I think they look bloody awful, and 99% of VW Vortex agrees with me.  They clutter the side of the car.

--- End quote ---

agree

joesgti:

--- Quote from: 182_blue on June 17, 2009, 11:48:09 am ---
--- Quote from: TomB on June 16, 2009, 06:11:42 pm ---Yeah thats the US spec bumper with side markings.

I think they look bloody awful, and 99% of VW Vortex agrees with me.  They clutter the side of the car.

--- End quote ---

agree

--- End quote ---

same!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version