All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

cup size? yes, you have a dirty mind

(1/2) > >>

cal tdi:
Suspension cup sizes, how can you find out? or is it a case of hands and knees and measuring?
iv heard the two different sizes can be quite sporadic with no real pattern, reason or rhyme.

two sizes given by the KWs on venom are 49.8mm and 54.6mm but this mentions the front axle?  :signIWS:

http://www.venommotorsport.com/product_details.php?id=16362&manufacturer=KW&category=Suspension
http://www.venommotorsport.com/product_details.php?id=16361&manufacturer=KW&category=Suspension

or should i...

http://www.venommotorsport.com/product_details.php?id=5641&manufacturer=Eibach&category=Suspension
http://www.venommotorsport.com/manufacturer_product.php?manufacturer=Eibach&category=Suspension&product=SportlineSprings

MickMc:
I think you mean the shocks  :happy2: GTIs , GT TDI's , R32s came with a diameter or 55mm , lower specs have 50mm iirc  :happy2: and  yeah you have to go by axle weight aswell

stealthwolf:
I really wish this was what I hoped it'd be about.

Anyone know who the totty is from the M&S ad?

TomB:
Twiggy?

mixit:

--- Quote from: stealthwolf on June 16, 2009, 09:55:34 pm ---I really wish this was what I hoped it'd be about.

Anyone know who the totty is from the M&S ad?

--- End quote ---

Wooah ! Nice one Stealth  :laugh: :laugh: :signLOL:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version