All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Opinions please???
H DUBS:
Hi,
Fully loaded black Gti vs Basic spec red ED30
Both on 07 plate and the same price.
Which would you get???
no golf clubs at all:
ouch what a nice problem to have :happy2:
I've got a fully loaded gti, so for a change and for the reasons I think the ed30 would hold more value AND has more neddies then it would probably be ed30 for me, that said I do love my toys........ :scared:
CocoPops:
When you say fully loaded?
18monza's? Well the Ed30 has 18Pescara (which imho are nicer).
Full Leather? Well the Ed30 has half leather as standard
As for anything else... I'd live without it and go for the Ed30.
Xenons are the only thing I miss on my Ed30.
Top Cat:
It depends on what you plan to do with the car. If you are into modding it then i would go for the ED 30 every time. :happy2:
If you are not going to do anything with the engine then its just down to which style of GTI you like.
SO8:
--- Quote from: Top Cat on June 17, 2009, 06:24:28 pm ---It depends on what you plan to do with the car. If you are into modding it then i would go for the ED 30 every time. :happy2:
If you are not going to do anything with the engine then its just down to which style of GTI you like.
--- End quote ---
:signIWS:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
Go to full version