All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Letter from Wolfsburg.

<< < (3/6) > >>

Edition30:

--- Quote from: TomB on June 18, 2009, 01:10:00 pm ---Sounds good to me!

I got 2 VW Top Trumps through the other day with the MK6 GTI and Scirocco GT, it was from the local dealer inviting me to test them.  I would've, but I'm at BVF :(

--- End quote ---

Yeah I also got that. Havent got the photos though  :sad:

I got some for the Audi TT MK1 when that was released, dont even think I could drive then.  :confused:

Phil Mcavity:

--- Quote from: TomB on June 18, 2009, 01:10:00 pm ---Sounds good to me!

I got 2 VW Top Trumps through the other day with the MK6 GTI and Scirocco GT, it was from the local dealer inviting me to test them.  I would've, but I'm at BVF :(

--- End quote ---
i did aswell and took FULL advantage. tried both out, and wasted away a couple of hours and not to mention a few Gallons :innocent:

cossy:
Got one today too.

Going on about the MK 6 now with an improved power output (210 PS), hang on didnt mine come with 230 as standard!!!!

 :laugh:

gulfstream11:
My dealer took 20k from me last march and could,nt give a flying ****.No invites to any launches etc..

Hey ho,the car is awesome tho. :signLOL:

gazbutS3:
I got the pack, if anyone would like it for their collection they're more than welcome to it :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version